There will be a guest preacher at Mt. Paran for the April 29th, 2012 services. Elder Jeff Patterson from Carthage, Tennessee will be joining us.
He will also preach at a special service on Saturday, April 28th at 6:30 p.m. There will be coffee and light refreshments before the service, starting around 5:30.
Brother Neal Robertson, a long-time member and deacon at Mount Paran, passed away today, March 9, 2011, around noon. While we don’t have to pray for Brother Neal any longer, please keep his family, friends, and church in your prayers.
For anyone wishing to pay their respects to Brother Neal and the entire Robertson Family, the arrangements are as follows:
- Friday, March 11, 2011
- 6 to 8 p.m.
- Meadows Funeral Home of Monroe (Phone: 770-267-9406)
760 Hwy 11 SE
Monroe, GA 30655
- Directions: Click Here
Funeral & Interment:
- Saturday, March 12, 2011
- 11 a.m. with lunch to follow
- Mt. Paran Primitive Baptist Church (Phone: 706-717-8171)
- Get off I-20 at Exit 98
- Turn north on Georgia Highway 11 and travel 5 miles
(through Social Circle) to a four-way stop
- Go straight through this intersection
- Travel 3.4 miles until you come to Mt. Paran Church Road
- Turn left
- Mt. Paran Primitive Baptist Church will be on your left in two-tenths of a mile
***If traveling from U.S. 78…Take Highway 11 south through Monroe. Drive just under four miles before turning left at Mount Paran Church Road. Drive 5.5 miles and the church will be on your right.
Brother Chris Edwards